Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Long Time

I realized today, it's been nearly a month since I've posted to this blog. A whole lot has been going on, so I'm not sure why I haven't been moved to blog in such a long time...

1. We're moving
2. We let our listing agent go yesterday
3. Working on Plan B to sell our house
4. Destination house went under contract with someone else
5. Reviewing online listings for a new destination home/farm
6. Acquired a loom
7. Booked first shearing client
8. Shearing our herd next weekend
9. Website is under construction
10. Getting ready for my sisters upcoming wedding
11. Improving knitting skills
12. Refining plans for Alpacamundo products and services
13. Working out hubba's race schedule for the remainder of the year
14. Looking for SAP Security or Business Process work in Northern Colorado
15. Traveling to Tucson to support current day job client
16. Spending quality time with some family and friends

No comments: