Monday, February 14, 2011

Going for a Walk

Hubba and I decided to take The Alpaca Dog and Yoda the Alpaca for a walk in the neighborhood.

It was Yoda's first time off the property.  There were lots of surface changes a few dogs barking, a couple of cars passing by and several neighbors came out to say hi.

We brought a bowl of feed to reward him for doing the scary things.  He did very well and we had a great time.


Too bad we didn't get a photo of the four of us walking down the street.  I imagine it being quite a sight. ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. I want to take an alpaca for a walk :).

Alittlebitsheepish said...

So sweet! I used to take our bottle fed lambs for a stroll round the village :)

WonderWhyGal said...

That reminds me...it's time to start halter training the cria. Of course, we are waiting for the snow to melt so we'll have space to train them.

A photo of that walk would have been adorable.