Friday, April 21, 2017

Fiber Arts Friday: Dog Show Fibering, part 2

Sorry I missed you all last week.

The weekend before I was at a dog show... I brought two of my boys, both of whom are starting to shed... I collected two grocery sacks weighing a total of 6 5/8 oz.


I used the dark bag for the dark colored dog (Ramen) and the light bag for the lighter colored dog (Gunnar).... this let me keep both bags hanging on my grooming table for the entire weekend.

I also did a little knitting on another something pink.


In spite of all that's going on in the world, I hope you had a nice holiday weekend... and if you don't celebrate, I hope you had a nice weekend anyway.

What have you been up to?

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

1 comment:

katie metzroth said...

Well done on keeping up with the blogging!!! :) I've gotten lazy after I found Instagram... Love this pink! :)