Saturday, September 16, 2017

One Month?

So it's been a month since I've posted anything.

I've been busy.

Super busy at the Day Job, which is great!

Super busy with Dog Shows.... I have three to post about and another coming up next weekend.

Not too busy with fiber-ing.  Haven't had much energy for fiber between everything else that's been going on.

One thing I have decided is to not continue with the link-up for Fiber Arts Friday.  I love Fiber Arts Friday, but I haven't spent the time promoting it.  So I will continue with my own Fiber Arts Friday posts, as I have things worth writing about.

I hope you've been well.

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

y type posts go by the wayside....I also post one, but not every week...when I have something to post, I'll throw a link up....but I do still get the Wednesday link up....

Gracey is not my name.... said...

wow..something happened to the beginning of my comment! It was: I've seen a lot of Fiber Arts Friday type.....